Pneumatic Shield Box
With wide frequency band supporting range from 100 to 6000 MHz, the TESCOM Shield Box can be applied to most of the current and future wireless communication technologies such as GSM, WCDMA, WiMAX, LTE, GNSS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. Therefore, the Shield Box can be used for mobile device measurement using multi-frequency bands without limitations and is ideal for mobile device measurement by maintaining stable and effective shielding performance in all frequency bands.
Reliable RF Shielding
Pneumatic control of lid open-close and optional test fixture motions
EMI filters on all Data and DC lines
Easily customizable to meet various test needs
RS-232C Remote Control
◈ Mechanical Specifications
Line voltage : DC 24 V, Max. 2 A
Power consumption : Max. 1.5 W
Remote control : RS-232C, 3 wire, DB9(s)
- Main connector : 6 mm OD hose, one-touch push-on fitting
- Fixture control connector connector : 4 mm OD hose, one-touch push-on fitting
- Input air pressure : 5 to 10 bar
- Inside : 142(W) x 243(D) x 139(H) mm
- Outside : 218(W) x 375(D) x 195(H) mm, lid closed. 410(D) x 360(H) mm, lid open.
- Size : 370(W) x 460(D) x 280(H) mm
- Weight : Approx. 8 kg
The shielding effectiveness below is measured when the blank panel is mounted; other I/O interface panel results a different shielding effectiveness of the shield box.
※ Frequency / Shielding effectiveness (dB)
- 100 to 2000 MHz : > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz : > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz : > 60 dB